Jericho Circle has helped me to see that I can be more positive in the world and to others. I can be a beacon of light that can help others see with a clean sense of direction in their life struggles and sense of being along. This past weekend has given me a sense of knowing that I can help someone who has experienced growing up without a father.
I have learned to process and express my feelings in a way that allows my inner child to grow with unconditional love, one that will continuously love and nurture. Jericho Circle has also allowed me to have a vision, one that I never realized. I can be assured that starting today, I can give my medicine to the people who are lost and misdirected in their lives; a positive beacon to follow and not be afraid of being lost or lonely.
Updates from Jericho
- Mike Corson shares his experience working with inmates through Jericho Circle
- Steve Stanley Testimonial
- Charlie Young Testimonial
- David Roelant Testimonial
- Charles DeVries Testimonial
- Larry Cotton Testimonial
- Bob St. Sauveur Testimonial
- Vern Ludwig Testimonial
- Joe LoPorto Testimonial
- Steve Spitzer testimonial
- Paul Fortier – testimonial
- W’s Return
- Jericho Circles: Updates
- Featured Research on the Work of JCP and Allied Organizations
- Poems by Inside Men and Facilitators
- Vipassana Meditation in Prisons
- August 2009 TRUTH Intensive
- May 2009- JCP Submits Proposal to DOJ
- Cedar Junction Intensive Staff
- Bay State Intensive Staff
- Devens Intensive Staff
- May 2009 – Massachusetts DOC Agreement
- Wisconsin TRUTH Project
- For Men Returning to the Community
- Facilitator Training
from staff ...
“I figure if what we do as free men doesn’t work here, we are kidding ourselves. It is working. These men deserve to reclaim their humanity, passion, respect, emotions - everything - as much as any of us.”
from participants ...
“I have learned that God doesn’t make junk. I am a human being who has feelings and emotions. I have learned that life does not have to be filled with anger, rage, and pain. It is okay to feel good, it is okay to feel love, it is okay to have an opinion and to voice it.”